Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010



I always wanted to make holidays special when I had children. Some of my background is elementary education so I have a tiny bit of creativity. This year wasn't the year to showcase that side of me. Ugh.... I guess things went a little to quickly after Christmas and Valentine's Day was upon us before I knew it. The lucky part for me is that Geren is still a bit too young to remember details, but old enough to appreciate the small things that we did get to do.


We started the week by making various heart crafts. Here is Geren will one of his creations. He had his first experience with scissors--which he LOVES. Everything turns into fringe, though--cutting in a straight line has yet to be mastered. I asked him to tell me some things that he loves and besides Mommy and Daddy, Batman and Robin were tops!
Ok--have to admit--this post was going to be longer, but WOW!!! this is hard. Ok. I will practice and get better and then have longer posts.








No comments: